Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Splish Splash I was takin' a bath..

He may hate me later for posting this, but he is so cute!
Ignore my double chin! Sick! Haha
Tony doesn't look happy cause he isn't! I used River as a ploy to get him out of bed :)



This is the kind of water River loves! Warm bath water! He takes after his mother, I love hot showers and Tony thinks my skin should all be burnt off by now. He is learning that if he kicks his little legs the water will splash. It is so cute how he looks stunned for a minute after the water splashes, like, Did I do that? I tried to get him splashing on video, but he was done :( The last pic is of Tony trying to take a nap on a Saturday, but River and I had other plans. We wanted to play! Poor Tony wasn't very happy when we woke him up, but we ended up going to get some cookies at smart cookie ( Yummy ) So it was worth waking up :)

0 comments: