Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

River With Family

River with Grandpa Feller
Grandma Feller
Uncle Trevor
Great Grandma Oxspring
Aunt Chelan
Grandpa & Grandma Foscarini with Tony's Uncle and Aunt Foscarini
Uncle Nick
Great Grandma Allen
Tony's Aunt and Uncle Allen

River has been lucky enough to have already met so much of his family! There are a few that are not shown, like my brother Tate, Tony's brother Doug and Nick's wife Nikki. I hope that we can get pics with them soon :) My brother Tate met River over the 4th of July, but I guess we didn't get a pic with him :( River is such a wonderful baby! I really feel so blessed to have such a sweet little guy :) He is going in today for his Dr. checkup so I will keep you posted as to how it goes.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE the pic with Chelan. So sweet. I miss her!

Jill said...

I love the pictures! It's so nice to have a family who loves you! River is so cute and I love the picture of your mom with him. So adorable!