Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pioneer Day!

River & Tony at the pool
Luckily Cheyenne let us borrow a hat so Riv didn't get burned
Poor guy still doesn't like the water :(
Tony looking good!!
Cute Cheyenne & Ava joined us later that day


What do we have to do to get River to like water?

Loving my boy!

So, Tony has been wanting to go to the pool all summer, but we never found the time. I figured Pioneer Day would be perfect because he would have the day off. We got there right when they opened to ensure we could get some lawn chairs. I thought that maybe with Daddy there River would do better in the water, but no luck. I guess he is still just to young, but I will keep trying. :) My friend Jill's daughter, Kelsey, calls River "baby water" because of his name (So cute!) So he really needs to like water, not hate it!! haha! After a few hours at the pool we decided it was time to go. Luckily River's skin has done really well in the sun with his spf on. Tony on the other hand has always been allergic to spf, but for some reason River's baby spf he can use. So, now that he had spf he could use I thought he would...nope! I guess he just put it on his shoulders, so the rest of him was all red. I still don't know why he didn't just use it everywhere?! But boys will be boys I guess. We then met up with my family in SL to go to dinner @ Ruby's Diner. None of us had been there so it was fun to try something new. We had a fun and relaxing Pioneer Day! Yay for days we can all spend together!

1 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

Love your fun posts Christin...your closet & everything is looking GREAT...CONGRATS. Now I need to find the energy to get my stuff organized!!! Actually it was Ruth's Diner that we went to!! Thanks for your help today!!!
Love, Mom