Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Pool Day!

Ava & Cheyenne
River Relaxing in the heat


River smiling and laughing

Today I met up with Cheyenne and Ava @ the Scera pool. I had never been to that pool before, and it was a lot of fun! River did a lot better in the water this time, he still didn't love the water but was not crying the whole time like in Vegas. We lathered up in 50 spf, but somehow I totally missed some spots on myself and now I have some really funky tan lines! haha! River was almost always covered by a towel I kept over him the whole time, so luckily he was fine. His skin is so fair that I worry he is going to be a red lobster by the time we get home! But he always does just fine. It was a really hot day though, wow!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so jealous! I want to take the kids to the pool but I never have time. Maybe we can all go sometime.

Eliza said...

Hey sorry I didn't get back to you. We were pooped after our first round in the water.

Katie said...

Oh... I miss Cheyenne! Please tell her hi for me!