Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Great Read

My brother Tate gave me this sweet book for Mother's day. I just got around to reading it and really enjoyed it. It is a very small book so a really easy read. I started reading it while I was nursing River in the middle of the night. It really helps us all as daughters of god recognize how important we are in the eternal scheme of things. Here are just a few excerpts that I really liked:

"Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction."

"To see our children grow, succeed, and take their places in society and in the Lord's kingdom is an eternal reward worth any inconvenience or sacrifice."

"What a beautiful place this world will be when all parents see the importance of teaching their children the principles that will help them be happy and successful."

I strongly recommend reading it! It is just full of motivation for all women. Single, married, mothers, etc. If anyone would like to borrow my copy I would love to share :)

1 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

The qoutes are wonderful...I'll have to read the book!!!