Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Walking like a champ

Getting into trouble
with aunt Chelan
and more trouble!


River has been getting into everything now that he is walking by himself. It is time to start baby proofing all our drawers and cupboards. He looks so funny when he walks, he looks like an old man! He is so cute though :) He is loving his independence and is so fast! I will stand him up and next thing I know he is down the hall in my room. He has definitely had some falls though, he has two big bruises on his head right now from falling or running into things. It is so sad to see him all bruised, but I don't think he cares at all. He is teething again, and man it has been brutal this time! He is getting two top teeth right now, he is so upset! He has just not been himself the last couple days because he is in pain. It has been hard on him, and me too! He just cries and I feel so bad :( Tony and I have been giving him Popsicles to try to help numb his gums, I think it has helped.
P.S I woke up to it snowing outside! That is just wrong, it should be spring!


3 comments:

Chuck said...

I'm sorry it's snowing there. We hit 80 degrees today and I got sunburned yesterday. I only wish it would last.

Whitney said...

Ya Chad's top two teeth were KILLER way worse than the bottom!! Dang Riv is so cute! I love that pic of him and Chelan!

The Mortensen Family said...

He is getting so big! Gotta love them getting into trouble!!!