Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally, A High Chair!

B-day Dinner @ Epic
Riv has the cutest Smile :)

High chair fun!


I finally got River a high chair. It has been so nice to finally have one! He loves being able to feed himself little puffs off the tray. I had a hard time finding a high chair I actually liked, all of the ones you see now of days are all plastic. I really wanted one that was wood, but crazy enough that is really hard to find. I finally found this one and liked it the best of what I had seen. So, Yay! River has a place to eat :) He is getting to be such a big boy and starting to want to do things independently. He likes feeding himself, trying to walk all alone, and wanting what he wants when he wants it :)
Since I was in Texas for my 26th Birthday, we hadn't celebrated yet. So last night my parents took the family to Epic for my B-day dinner. It was a lot of fun, except that River slept the whole time so when we got home he was ready to get up and play. He was up most of the night not wanting to sleep, so that was pretty tiring! Luckily, I have a great husband who took Riv in the morning and let me sleep :)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute. I was glad you guys came by to visit me. I loved seeing you.