Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Texas and I'm 26!


Visiting with Aunt Brenda

River's Favorite spot in our room, the window looking over the lobby

Oh to sleep like a baby :)

My Dad, Riv and I went to Texas for a Jewelry show at the end of Feb. Well, River did not do as well as he always has on the plane rides. He didn't do horrible just not great. This is the first flight I have had to change a poopy diaper too, how are you supposed to do that in a airplane bathroom?? It was quite difficult! We stayed at a huge hotel called the Gaylord Texan. It was really nice, and River loved it because there were trains in the lobby. We were there for the week of my Birthday, so now I'm officially 26! We were lucky enough to get to visit my aunt Brenda who lives in Arlington. She had never seen River so she was excited to get to see him. We also visited a friend I grew up with, Amanda Garrett, who lives in Mckinney. Texas has very beautiful homes and neighborhoods! I just wish it would have been warm while we were there, but no luck!

0 comments: