Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

1st Steps!!

The boogs and Flowers from Vday
Tony and I spent the whole day the 13th selling roses in front of the store :)
The store had a promo with Roses and we had extra so we sold them, it was so cold!
River looked so cute with the flower! He matched them perfect :)

River walked for the first time by himself yesterday! I was at my Mom's and we stood him up and reached out for him, and presto! Walking baby! My Mom and I both cheered so loud for him that he started to laugh. He kept doing in over and over, walking from my Mom to me. He was so proud of himself. He laughed and smiled the whole time. He is only doing about 5 steps at a time, but I'm sure it is only a matter of time until he is all over the place. :) I tried to get video of him walking really well, but the only video I got was when he was tired and wasn't "performing" as well. Apparently He crawled a little for Tony the day before he walked too, but Tony said he was screaming and crying the whole time. So, I guess he won't be a crawler but a walker. It is so much fun to watch the progress your child makes and to see how happy the are with themselves. I'm so proud of my little cutie! :)

4 comments:

Laurel said...

YAY! Those are such fun times. What a cute, cute boy!

MandM Embley said...

GO RIVER! I can't believe that he has skipped crawling. He is such a cutie!

Becki said...

so exciting! i can't believe he is already big enough to be walking! i will definitely get you the recipe for those cookies as soon as i find it :) i sure miss you guys too, i need to come visit!

The Shupes said...

Walking already? Watch out, he will be getting into everything!!