Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's March, Please be quick Spring!




I'm so glad that the weather has been really quite nice lately. I am really hoping that Spring is right around the corner! Here is River dressed to impress for March :) BTW, River is nearly 10 months and I CANNOT believe that he is only two months away from being 1 year old! Oh my gosh!!! I feel like time is flying by so quickly, my baby is going to be 1 before I know it :( Riv is on the move lately, he cruises everywhere and is so close to walking alone, he even will crawl a little bit but only if it is absolutely required.



2 comments:

Becki said...

that is so awesome that he is walking already! wow!
so i came by Goldsmith the other day to see you guys, but Matt said you were out of town! i'm so bummed i missed you!

Tyson and Kimmie said...

I can't believe he's almost walking, and that he's almost 1! Where does the time go? Is it time to start thinking about another one yet?