Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rivette




Yes, I know how messed up this is! But, you have no idea how much River gets called a girl! Seriously, I mean like ALL the time!! It was especially bad in Texas for some reason. I even had a woman at the jewelry show that was admiring him, and someone walked by and said to her "Is this your baby?" She replied "Oh no, I have all boys!" What the heck! He is always decked out in blue...hello! But, I guess it's just because he is pretty, so I guess I will take it as a compliment :) Even after I got back from Texas I was telling Tony how often he was called a girl and right then our waitress came up and was like "She is so cute!" haha! I decided enough is enough and found one of my old baby dresses and dolled River, or should I say Rivette, all up. He actually looked really cute! LOL! Poor River will never forgive me for this one!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I think you're only allowed to do that to little brothers not your kids. I guess we'll excuse you since you're the youngest.

Katie said...

You are going to be in so much trouble! He is beautiful though. What can he do...

Jill said...

Oh, poor River. Although he is pretty. This will be a great black mail picture later.

Anonymous said...

Poor Rivy! You win bad Mom award. Just kidding. I can't believe you did that though! I agree with Liza....you are forgiven, but only this once! You better not do it again! I certainly hope those pics don't end up on a future wedding video...