Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Land!

Back in the day (Tate, Chelan, Me, & Trev)...and the tradition lives on :)
Pumpkins and more Pumpkins
The one Riv picked out

Riv and Casper the Ghost
Freezing our tails off in the corn maze
Grandma and Riv

All bundled up!
ELMO!

Riv's reaction to seeing Elmo


Pumpkin Land is somewhat of a tradition in my family. I remember always loving going when I was little. My Mom and I thought it would be fun to start the tradition with River. It was so much fun to see how excited he got by all the pumpkins, but he was thrilled when he saw the inflated Elmo! Other then the fact that it was absolutely FREEZING it was really fun! It had snowed for the first time just a few days before and man it was cold. River had his hat, coat and mittens on to keep him warm, but I forgot his blankie so his legs got pretty cold :( After the pumpkin land we went out for lunch to Pho noodle house. I had never been there and I have to say it was excellent! If you haven't been it is kind of new and it is on State street. Very Yummy!

*Many new post below, Sorry I got really behind and now it's catch up time.

3 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

Chris, where did you ever find that picture of you guys at Pumpkinland when you were little??? So cute!!! It was a fun day (it'll be even more fun when he gets a little bigger). Next time you'll have to wear a coat!!! We'll have to go to Pho Noodle House again!! YUM!! Fun times!!!

Becki said...

so fun! i love that picture of all of you guys when you were little! and River is just the cutest little guy ever! i sure miss you guys!

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness I have never seen pictures of Chelan when she was that young and it just warms my heart! What a great pic!!!