Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Sugar Cookie Delights


We are big fans of this place! All their cookies are great, but especially their Sugar Cookies. They really are SO good! They are the best as "day olds" because then they are only $2 for 3 big Sugar cookies and even more reg cookies. They don't always have "day olds" though. We have been going here more then we should lately, so I am taking on a personal challenge to make my own excellent Sugar Cookies. I have a little bit of a secret weapon...my grandma Mary Lou's famous recipe...cheating, I say no and it's my challenge :) She made the BEST Sugar Cookies, so my challenge will be to try to recreate my grandmother's magic. I know she is going to be looking down on me smiling :) I will let you know how this challenge works out...keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

Hey! Right now I"m having a fall family photo special, $150 for the sitting and you get the disk (normally $75) and an 8x10 (normally $35) for free!

Debbie Feller said...

You're right I KNOW Grandma is looking down smiling on you...she will be so glad that her "pink cookies" live on!!!

The Mortensen Family said...

My mom brought me some cookies the other day and they are so YUMMY!!!