Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cowboy Up!

Gettyup
Proud Papa
Look at that face!
This little boy has me wrapped around his little finger!

River has been wearing a lot of his Halloween clothes throughout this month and he looks so cute! Tony and I really love dressing him up in cute Halloween outfits. We can't wait for actual Halloween! While I was out shopping with my Mom I found this adorable rocking horse. I put him on it and he just went crazy. It made horse noises and he thought that was so funny he just kept laughing :) My cute Cowboy! River LOVES being up high so what's a better place for him then on Daddy's shoulders!

2 comments:

MandM Embley said...

So Cute...he's growing SO fast!!

Mom and Dad F. said...

River is the best little Pumpkin we ever saw. Tony, Dad just about had a heart attack when he saw the fan behind you and River on your shoulders. He wanted me to warn you!! Just a loving, doting grandpa making sure his River is safe and sound.
Love Ya!!