Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oh Fall...How I love U

I want to make this candle vase while...
...these bake in the oven, then...
...relax on this sofa before...
...I paint this picture.

For some reason this time of year always brings out a more creative side of me. I want to bake, paint, make cute decor for my home, not to mention redecorate my whole house! Oh boy! If only I had the time to really do all these things. I am really going to try to do at least some of the things I want to every Fall, but never seem to get done. This is the year, yep...I'm going to do it...here I go...I promise...here is to hoping :)

6 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

I know this is one thing you must have inherited from your Mother!!! Fall is FABULOUS!!!

mostly Stacy said...

so pretty, love the candle vase.... well the sofa too but the vase just might be in the budget!

Judi said...

I'm sure you inherited this from you mother-in-law too as this is just the thing I love also. LoL. Really, we are going to have such a great time when you come out for Thanksgiving. I hope you like some of the fun things we have planned.

The Smyth Family said...

LOVE them all! Cute blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Fall too; nothing better. I love your painting, and the candle.

Anonymous said...

I love the Fall as well; nothing better. I love your painting and the candle.