Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Working hard for the Money!

Work, Work, Work...
Playing in the back office
River thrilled with his new Toy
Never wake a sleeping baby, well when you have to go to work...it's time to wake up :(

As I have said many times before, River is my companion at work. He is usually a great sport the whole day. Everyone at work is so good to him and just spoil him to death. One of his favorite people Megan (She works in the back offices) has taught him how to growl, and now he does it all the time! I showed up to work today to find a huge toy thing in the back for River to play in while I'm with customers. He really likes it because there are so many things for him to play with on it. My Dad loves his grand baby and spoils him rotten, Well maybe not rotten :) I haven't gotten as many pictures of River at work as I have wanted too, but I just get so busy that I tend to forget about pictures. I got a few today of him and his new toy so enjoy! River is in one, yes he has more then one, Halloween costumes in the pics. He was a very cute pumpkin today, because we won't be at work for actual Halloween I figured he would dress up for Halloween Eve! The customers go crazy for him, probably because he is so cute :)

1 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

Didn't know Dad got that for him...that will be fun for him at work!!!