Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thank You Elmo!

On our way back home

River relaxing by the poolRiver Laughing @ Keke getting air
This is why I "thank you" Elmo

On our drive from Orem to Vegas we were smart enough to bring River's Dvd of Elmo. My Dad's car has tv's in the headrests, but River was facing the wrong way to be able to watch it, so I just put the headphones on and luckily just hearing Elmo was enough :) Before long River was fast asleep. This is the only way to travel!
While I was busy at HOFU Tony and River were busy doing...I'm not sure actually, but these pics were on my camera :) It looks like they had fun at the pool, and doing many, many laps around the Hotel. Tony told me that he was able to get River to really belly laugh by throwing his little bear (Keke) up in the air. I think we all had a good time :)


2 comments:

ashley mikell said...

I LOVE that River loves elmo! That is the cutest thing ever!

Katie said...

He is too sweet! Please come stop by and let me know when you are coming through St. George the next time! I would love to meet your sweet River!