Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's official, Fall is Here!




Fall has to be one of my Favorite times of year. I love the crisp, clean air; apple cider ; sweaters ; leaves changing color on the Mountains ; pumpkins ; hot cocoa ; Haunted houses ; cuddling with my Bub to stay warm and of course Halloween!
River is ready for Halloween too! He has a bunch of Halloween themed clothes to wear throughout Oct. including these cute pj's! (my fav part about his pj's is they glow in the dark!) So stay tuned for more pics of Riv in his cute outfits, oh and you will die at how cute he is going to look for actual Trick-or-Treating, can't wait!!
Fall... I'm glad your back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Fall too. :) This weekend me & Eric are going to drive the Alpine Loop! I hope it is still open. I like your new hair. You look super young! I got bangs too. You need to tell me what you think of them. It's a hard adjustment! I haven't had bangs since I was in 10th grade.

Jill said...

So you're going to take River trick or treating? You do know he doesn't have any teeth yet right? How's he going to eat all that candy? Oh wait, I know how it is, use the kid to get candy. Don't worry, I'm going to do it too! River looks so cute in his halloween jamies. So cute!