Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Halloween...Halloween...Halloween!

Pooped after all the Fun :)
Grandpa and Riv seeing what goodies River got
River's Loot (Grandma gave him to cute black kitty)
Cheyenne, Ava, River and I
Elmo and Crazy Mommy
He was all hyped up and ready to go
Time for Trick or Treating!
At the store
My Cute Boys

River experienced his First Halloween! We met up with Cheyenne, Tyson and Ava and we went Trick or Treating in my parents neighborhood. I know that River is only 6 months old and can't even eat candy, let alone has any idea of what is going on, but I don't think that is what it's all about anyway. We just had a good time seeing all my neighbors that I grew up with and getting to dress Riv up in his cute costume. My sweet neighbors spoiled River with way to much candy. I can not tell you how much River LOVED being Elmo, it is the strangest thing to me that he is so obsessed with him! He just laughed and smiled when anyone would say "Look it's Elmo!" he is just so cute :) Before we went Trick or Treating at night we stopped by the store because every year downtown Provo does a Trick or Treat at all the shops, it is very popular, so we stopped by as a practice run :) I hope you all had a great Halloween! What did you end up doing?

Happy Halloween!



His Candy Stash

1 comments:

Eliza said...

He's so adorable. I showed Jack these pictures and he loved them. He's an Elmo fan too.