Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

1/2 Birthday Party!

Admiring his Balloons
Uncle Trevie and Grandpa Feller
The Boys
After his cupcake, it's all over his eye and nose!
"eating"/playing with his cupcake
Presents from grandma and granda
1/2 cupcake
1/2 potato 1/2 enchilada soup
River with grandma Foscarini
I know what you are thinking...why in the world would you through a 1/2 birthday party? My answer: River has changed so much in just 6 months and I feel that it needs to be recognized. I know that he is spoiled, but I will do fun things like this for him because I only have him to fuss over :) I'm sure things will be different when I have more kids, but for now...let's Celebrate!! Grandma Foscarini just happened to be in town for the Party :) Everything at the party was "half" themed. The balloons Grandma Foscarini brought were half blue half white, the soup we ate was half potato half enchilada thanks to Grandma Feller, the cupcakes were also half blue half white :) River had gifts to open and got to "eat" a cupcake, really none of it ended up in his mouth. It was a lot of fun and we played a round of apples to apples after the wonderful dinner. Happy 1/2 Birthday River! I love you mucho mucho!!



River got 2 books, Cookies, and Tickets to Elmo on Ice!




6 comments:

Eliza said...

Geez Christin, Jack's actually birthday wasn't even that big of an ordeal. You make me look like a bad Mommy.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh you did a darling party!
I love that! What a cute mom you are!

Jill said...

Serious Christin? A half birthday party? I can't wait to see what his real birthday is like. You are right, he's just a tad spoiled. Anyways, it looks like you guys had a fun time and he really is so cute! Can you believe he is 6 months old already? Crazy!

The Smyth Family said...

He is getting so big -- he is so stinkin' cute!!!

ashley mikell said...

Oh my gosh! soooo cute! I wish I could see river at Elmo on Ice!!

Audrey S. J. said...

Just found your blog, & wanted to say your baby is ADORABLE!! God bless your family :-)