Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's your Birthday(s)...shout Hooray!!


River loved the balloons. He was sitting on this deflated one :)


Movie themed Birthday called for Movie sized candy!


Riv's Favorite treat was the Twizzlers


The Birthday Boys!!


Riv was excited for the guests to arrive :)


It was fun to get to celebrate the two boys in my life at the same time!


I'm one lucky Mommy to have such a cutie pie as a son!



Love his Eyelashes...wish they came from me ;)


The "Concession" stand


Gotta have popcorn for a Movie Party!


The guest included My parents, sister and brother.


Riv was so excited to open his presents!!


Happy Birthday Tony and River!! I love you both more then you know!!




Tony's birthday was today, he turned 29! River's birthday is on May 4th (he will be 2), so we decided to do a combined party. River got Tangled the movie for his Birthday so we decided to do a movie themed party! We had a "concession" stand of soda, popcorn, and candy for the guests. My parents, sister and brother came and we all had a good time. River loved getting a bunch of summer clothes and a baseball with bat. Tony got birthday money, a coupon for a hour on the surf rider wave, and a movie date of his choice. He also got dinner at Tucano's from my parents.
I can't believe how old Tony and I are getting!! We are almost in our 30's! Crazy! I can't even believe that my sweet baby is going to be 2...where does the time go?! He is getting so big and really isn't my baby anymore (even though he will always be my baby) he is turning into a big boy now. Oh how we love him...I seriously can't put into words what I feel for him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to Tony and I. We thank our Heavenly Father everyday for sending him to us...what a joy!!
Happy Birthday to my two Sweet Boys! You are my reason for living!
Love you both!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


5 comments:

The Izant's said...

So when you say a "movie date of his choice" does that mean he can take another girl out? ;) hehe Happy Birthday Tony & River!

Debbie Feller said...

It was a FUN party!!! Thanks!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tony & Riv!!! We love you,. both!!!

Whitney said...

Riv is so stinking cute!!! So excited for your next boy! And also, your mom looks fab!

Tate Feller said...

I wish I could have been there for the family movie night party. Thanks for posting pictures!!! It makes me feel closer to home. Two months and I'll be home with you guys!!!

Laurel said...

What a fun party! You're so creative. And Riv's eyelashes are so dreamy. Oh my. Wish I had a daughter!