Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend!

 My cutie pie!

 So a few people have asked to see a pic of my belly...ugh! So here you go have a good laugh :)
(I'm 29 wks here)

 We have been enjoying some warmer days at the park!
River is totally obsessed with the outdoors and never wants to be inside!

 He loves the swings...once I get him in it is very hard to get him out :)

 What an innocent face right? Not quite ;)

 Running wild and free outdoors! FREEDOM!

Love this boy!

Well as always we had a wonderful Conference Weekend. I LOVE Conference! I remember when I was young and hated having to sit there for 4 hours on Sat and Sun, but now I can't get enough! I always feel so uplifted and totally rededicated to goals I have for myself and my family. I feel so blessed to have such amazing leaders that truly love and watch out for us. I love how upbeat they always are and that they always remind us that the future is bright if we are following the Lord's plan...whatever that may mean for us. I know life is full of trials, but I feel more confident that if I am doing as the Lord has asked I can make it through the trials given me. I feel I have so much to work on both personally and for my family. I know I just need to take those small steps to allow Christ more fully in my life. I feel so blessed for all that I have: The Gospel, Wonderful Family, Great Husband, Children to love,  a place to call Home. I have so much and know that I need to do better at sharing my blessings with others. I can't wait to get the Conference Ensign and read every article to Riv. (I did that with the last Conference edition while Riv was in the bath and I really liked it.) I know that he may not understand yet, but I feel like it helps him to know what the spirit is. ( I can only do it when he is bathing so he is contained, otherwise forget it! ) I hope you were able to listen to Conference as well, if not you missed out and should watch it! Can't wait for the next one :)

1 comments:

a little... about us said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Cute belly pic! Not embarrassing at all! You look great! Sweet pictures of river too!
I like your idea for reading the talks to him!