Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Meet River's Future Wife :)


Meet Mckyla, Riv's future wife! They couldn't be happier ;)


River LOVES chasing her around the yard and just laughs and laughs!


So Cute!


Riv's favorites Strawberries and oatmeal. That's about all he eat these days! Crazy kid.


Gpa & Gma Foscarini sent Beautiful Easter flowers!!


Thank you so much for the wonderful arrangement! We LOVE it!!

Meet Mckyla Strong, she lives across the street from my parents house and comes to get candy from my Mom (like so many of the neighbor kids). Well for some reason whenever she would come over to get candy River and her just had some kind of connection to each other. Pretty soon Kyla started telling us "He wants to Marry me!" then that turned into her telling River "I'm not going to marry you." and now she is saying "We are going to get married, but it is River's choice. He loves me!" It is really cute. They really do love being together and playing as often as possible (I think Kyla likes it because she get more candy. haha!). River actually cries every time she leaves, but she always tells him she will come play tomorrow :) It is so funny because River is not attracted to all, or any kids for that matter, except Kyla. So I think this is River's first crush, and I guess he goes for the older girls because she is 5. They are too cute :)

2 comments:

Tate Feller said...

You go Riv!!! Going after the older girls huh?! LOL...I love it!

Annie said...

so cute! i have been meaning to ask you...where did you get rivers skinnies? they are so cute, and gav needs some more!