Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blanket for Baby


I made this for the new baby! It looks a little girlie, but what ya gonna do ;)


Playing with his new toys from China (as if all his toys aren't from China!)

I made River a blanket before he was born and decided I would try to do that with every kid. I got some really cute fabric from a friend (her company is baby bintz) and used some extra fabric I forgot I had. I don't think I had used my sewing machine since I made River's blanket so I had to think for a minute how to do everything again. haha! It came back quick though and I think it turned out really cute. It does look a little girlie, but so did River's! I don't know why I have such a hard time doing a blanket that looks just boy?! I am wanting to get it quilted, but I'm debating if I should spend the money. What do you think, should I have it quilted?

Today Riv and I went and picked up Uncle Trev from the airport. He had been on a business trip to China. He said it was amazing, but was glad to be home. He bought Riv this cute airplane vehicle package and Riv loved it! Riv is so loved and spoiled by so many people. Trev really loves him and Riv loves his Uncle! Welcome home uncle Trevor!

0 comments: