Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trailer Trash! Really?

 Bath time

 Rare moment of sleeping!

 His hair does look a little crazy in this shot!

 I have to laugh because..

 ...River just randomly started...

 ...posing when I got out the camera! haha!

Such a stud!

My parents have been giving Tony and I a hard time about River's hair lately, they say he is starting to look like Trailer Trash! His hair is getting longer and it is curly. I think it is so cute though! Riv was such a baldy bean for so long I really can't cut it off now. I have trimmed the top a little but I really don't want to cut the back. I know it is kind of a rat tail, but It looks cute! What do you think? Is it time to cut or is it cute?!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Haha! It was hard to cut off Knox's rat tail. He was trailer trash looking for SO long. It made him look so much older when it was cut!

Riv is going to be cute no matter what his hair looks like.

The Izant's said...

I have to say....I agree with them. I think it's just the bottom. I think the top of his hair is way cute, but because of the rat tail, it does have a trailer trash feel. I say cut the rat tail, but keep the top. :)

Christin Foscarini said...

THANKS Lara...hope she listens!!!!

Debbie Feller said...

That was me...I guess Christin was logged in on my computer!!!

Debbie Feller said...

Chris, you didn't show the "rat tail"...it looks cute other than that!!!