Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 year Photo shoot














Today is River's Birthday!! 2 years ago today River was 10 days overdue and I was starting to get impatient with his timing. He finally came after a very long delivery and all the waiting was so worth it! He is the most amazing thing that has happened to Tony and I. We love this boy more then he will ever be able to understand! He still isn't talking, but points at everything he wants. He is a very picky little eater! All I can count on him eating is oatmeal and strawberries. He is very sweet and loves being outside. He is starting to do the tantrum thing, but it hasn't been to bad as of late (fingers crossed). He is the biggest sugar baby you have ever met, some of his favorites include: suckers, gummy bears, fruit roll ups, Oreo cakesters, and pretty much anything sweet. He is a joy and I love this boy!!
Happy Birthday Boo!
I decided to do a quick little photo shoot for his 2nd Birthday. I am not a photographer in any way, so as you can see most of these pics are of his back. haha! I figured the only way to get him to cooperate at all was with candy, hence the sucker and sticky drool :) 
River had received a free meal at Brick Oven for his Birthday so Uncle Trev and I took him for lunch and then I took him for this quick photo shoot afterward.

3 comments:

Presley & Charlotte Gleason said...

this is sooooo adorable!!!!! You did a great job on these pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. Christin your are an excellent photographer as well as the best wife and mother. We love you and all you do for your little family !
Mom and Dad Foscarini

Debbie Feller said...

Such a little cutie!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Riv!!! Christin you did a GREAT job on the photos!!!
Love, Mom