Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Mother's Day gift to Myself!


Tony helped hang this cute family Collagaue for me!


New duvet and sheets with new shelve and lamp


New frame with Family Picture


I have been wanting to change a few things around the house for awhile now. I decided Mother's day was the perfect excuse to get them done. I got a new duvet cover and sheets for our Bedroom, Got a shelve to display some pics and a frame in our room, a lamp for our bedroom, I made a collagaue of pictures above our couch, and got a bunch of photos developed I have been meaning to do forever! Yay it was so fun to finally get a few things done around here. I really like how they all turned out. Our bedroom actually feels like we didn't just move in now! :)

6 comments:

Tate Feller said...

Chrissy, the decorations in your home look really nice. You have some great style sense!

mostly Stacy said...

it all looks great! love the pics and your wall in your bedroom is great.

Mom and Dad Foscarini said...

We agree with Tate, you have a wonderful talent for decorating and organizing! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!
Love Ya.

Jessie Evans said...

Wow, that looks amazing! I love the way you've painted your wall in the master bedroom, so so so cute.

Tasha said...

I love to see pictures of your house! River is so cute!!

Eliza said...

I miss that little boy. I feel like he should be my nephew. The house looks great! You need to come help me with mine.