Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Veggie Tales & Climbing


Thinks he loves these


But really just wants this!


He is just so stinkin cute!

Climbing into the pantry to help throw everything on the floor ;)

I'm so glad I have a child that loves his veggies!....Reality check...yeah right! So I think River thinks he loves his veggies, but really he just loves the ranch dressing he licks off of the veggies :) He made quite the mess with my cucumber snack! River has turned into the ultimate climber, if I take my eyes off him for two seconds he is on top of our computer desk...couches...or pantry! I have informed Tony that every door must remained completely shut otherwise we are going to have a trip to the ER for stitches, from a climb gone wrong, before we know it. He is the sweetest little guy even though he is starting to test my patience :)

0 comments: