Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Boy is BIG!


The binki is the next step...I'm just not quite ready yet!



The official big boy bed!


We even took down his changing table and replaced it with big boy books!


It seems to have happened overnight, but my boy is not a baby any more :( After a trip to IKEA with my Mom, we discovered that River loved the kids beds! So we decided it was time to convert his crib to a big boy bed. We are going to test it out for the first time tonight, so I will let you know how it goes. While I was downloading some pics I went back and looked at some older pics of River and I really almost cried...he really isn't a baby no matter how hard that is for me. Does it get easier or harder to see them grow up?
Tony was a champ and helped me turn the baby crib into a toddler bed. We even ditched the changing table! (We really don't use it anymore). I picked up a new duvet cover while at IKEA and I think it looks really cute, so maybe that will help me cope with my ever growing boy :)

1 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

The bedding looks really CUTE!!!