Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Farm Country

Check out those lashes! I'm jealous!
His eyes are part open...he sleeps like that sometimes!
He looks like a big kid in this pic
Playing at farm country

learning things grow on trees

his favorite thing...buckles

but not to fast!

kinda interested in the goats.

My Mom was nice enough to take Riv and I to Farm Country about a week ago. A cow had just given birth to a calf that we got to see! River doesn't really like animals much at this point, but loves buckles and clips. So he found a horse rope with a metal clip on the end and loved it! They had a cute room that teaches kids where fruit and veggies come from, he seemed to like that more then the animals, but he got run over a few times by bigger kids and then he was done. I cant believe how big my little guy is getting!

1 comments:

Eliza said...

River is getting so big! He really is the most beautiful little boy.