Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chocolat


If you love chocolate as much as I do...this is a must!! I randomly found this article in believe it or not, consumer reports! I thought it was weird that there would be an article on ice cream! Anyway it rated the best ice cream flavors...of course one of them being chocolate. I was amazed to see that this Archer Farms (target brand) Belgian Chocolate competed with the much more expensive brands like, Haagen Daz & Ben and Jerry! I figured I would give it a try and it didn't disappoint! Yummy...creamy...chocolate...goodness! Go buy some :)

PS. Tony tested and approved (he even asked for seconds)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right, if you like chocolate, and we do. This is the best. Not bad price for such good quality. Thanks forthe heads up.Love, Judi and George