Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I know!

With no apologize I would like to share somethings I know to be true...

I know Christ lives and truly loves everyone of us.
I know that the atonement is real, and meant for all of us to benefit from.
I know there are living prophets today that are lead by our Heavenly Father.
I also know that there are strong opposing forces at work to make us forget what we know.
I know I am imperfect and fall short most of the time.
I know I am the dust of the earth and the only thing that makes me special is that Christ loves me.
I know that I don't want to forget what I know!

I believe that now more then ever we have to know and act on what we believe and what we stand for. I pray that I will be able to stand for what I know to be true, even when it means I may feel alone. Knowing my judge is God not man. I have many shortcomings and want to be better then I am. I felt a perfect way to get started is to state what I believe and know to be true.

What do you know?

3 comments:

Becki said...

thank you for posting this! i love hearing other's testimonies. it reminds me that i have so much work to do, and it's so encouraging to help me start!

Debbie Feller said...

Christin, I gives me alot of joy to hear you state these things you know & believe...I know them as well!!! I am very proud of you!!!
Much Love, Mom

Debbie Feller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.