Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Saving Grace!

Watching one of his favs Ratatouille


Just chillin in his cute pj's


Our DVD player is currently not functioning, so luckily we DVR all the Disney movies we can :) We have a good little collection now that River loves to watch. Sometimes I feel like he shouldn't be just sitting in front of the TV, but man does it help me get things done. Is that really bad? I can take a shower without him screaming at the curtain, do a little laundry, vacuum, etc. It's not like that's all he does or anything, but what do you use as a guideline for how many movies/tv time is appropriate for your little one?

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I love the TV too. I used to feel guilty but I don't anymore. Did River ever show interest in the Baby can read videos. Jack has had them for awhile but just started watching them a few months ago. He's obsessed now.

Mandy said...

Hey Christin!I haven't talked to you guys in forever. What a beautiful little boy you have. I just thought I would post on this because it made me giggle a little bit because I too have worried countless hours about this same thing. Now that number 2 is here, I feel like the TV is always on! Your job as a mom is demanding enough as it is, so don't feel guilty if you find somethng that keeps him occupied so you can have some time for yourself. As long as he's not in danger I think it's ok:) Besides shows like Sesame Street, Super Why, and Word World are ver educational.