Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

New Recipes I've tried and love!

Yummy Rolls
Teething is no fun! :(

So, I have made some yummy dinners this last week and would like to share some of my Favorites thus far!

Buttermilk Pancakes

Brazilian Lemonade

World Best Rolls

Creamy Tomato Soup

Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips

Grilled Chicken with Pesto

Most are from Best Bites, and some from Food Network. Let me know if you try them and what you think. I have been bad at taking pictures, but I will try to do better with that. I'm trying some new ones this week and will let you know how they go and hopefully I will get some more pics. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I've been looking for a good roll recipe. I'll have to give them a try!

Chuck said...

I love Best Bites. I actually found them while I was looking for a Brazilian Lemonade recipe. Their philly cheesesteak recipe is awesome and so are their sugar cookies.