Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

12 month update


Just a quick update on River's 12 month Stats

Length: 29 3/4 " (50%)

Weight: 20 lbs. 12 oz. (10%)

Head Circ: 47.1cm (75%)

Riv is such a on the go baby! He RARELY takes any naps. I don't know how he does it. He has started to take a morning nap, but only sometimes unfortunatley. His hair is changing colors into almost a strawberry blonde with brown, it's kind of a weird color. So are his eyes, they are brown in the center with a blue rim! I don't know where he is getting all these weird colors haha!

3 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

He's ADORABLE...you can't tell I'm an adoring Grandma can you???

Eliza said...

He's so tiny. I wish Jack were that light. I can barely hold him anymore.

The Shupes said...

No naps? It's crazy how some babies sleep all the time and others don't. He is so cute, I can't believe he is one. The party looked so fun, did you make those pom poms?