Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Disneyland!
















We decided to make a trip out to the happiest place on earth for Tony and River's Birthday. I heard a lot of people say that it was totally ridiculous to take a one year old to Disney, but I just thought it would be fun. Tony and I had not been in years (In fact I had to talk Tony into going too) and I figured even though Riv won't remember it Tony and I always will, so we decided to take our chances and go. Well, I hate to toot my own horn (ok, maybe I don't mind), but it was the best trip ever!! It was so much fun, I was worried because it was supposed to rain while we were there, but we totally lucked out and had the BEST weather. We were blessed enough to have a hotel just a block away that we walked to with no trouble. River loved it, and he could go on just about everything! Tony loved it so much he didn't even want to leave :) We spent three days in the park, and that was about the perfect amount of time. We would start right as the park opened and then around 2 or 3 head back to the hotel for some pool time, then head back to the park until about 6 or 7. We were lucky enough to get to spend sometime with our friends that live just blocks away from Disney, we went to dinner with them a few times and it was so good to see them. We even got lucky with hardly any waiting in line. It was so much FUN!! We all loved it! Happy Birthday Tony (28) and River (1) Love you Both!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Riv!!! He is so dang cute and it looks like you guys had so much fun!! We are going in June-any advice going with the toddler?

Chuck said...

I'm jealous. I miss Disneyland. Jack would not do well there. I think it's smart to do stuff while you still can.Good call.

Debbie Feller said...

SO glad you had such a GREAT time!!! Looks like YOU WERE RIGHT!!!