Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

On the loose!

He is holding a gift card...I think he already likes to charge it!
Crazy, naked man!

So tired...ooohhh!

Just a quick little update. There have been a few changes lately that I will blog about later. As for now, we have been just staying busy with the day to day stuff. I thought these pics of Riv while I was grocery shopping were cute :) He totally passed out, his leg hanging over the edge and all! He is getting more and more resistant to clothing and likes to just run around naked. That is all fine and dandy until I found a little trail of pee on the carpet! haha! It is getting to be such a challenge to get him in his diaper and clothes though. He will scream and thrash around. Any suggestions as to what I can do to help keep him entertained while I'm trying to dress him? Also, what on earth do I do with him while I'm trying to shower?? He has fallen out of his bumbo one to many times and I don't know what else to do, Help!

5 comments:

Chuck said...

Those pictures are so cute. Jack hates clothes, diapers and diaper changes too. I always stuck Jack in his crib with books while I showered. It never worked that well. Sorry, no good advice here.

Whitney said...

I have been at the point when I can only shower while Chad is asleep. Or if I have to shower when he is awake I bring him in the bathroom with me with some toys but I have to put the garbage, toilet paper, toilet bowl brush, etc all up on top of the washer and then he is good to fool around. It's quite the process so I don't do it very much. Anyway, I enjoyed the pics they are so cute!!

Jill said...

When I needed a shower, I would put Kelsey in the high chair, wheel it to the bathroom (so she could still see me) and give her toys, books or snacks. It kept her entertained just long enough for me to shower. Then while getting ready it's a whole other thing. Good luck.

Amanda said...

hmmm, I just take a shower and they make a mess. My littles are usually banging on the shower door or throwing toys around the bathroom. The clothes thing is impossible. The other day some neighbors were over swimming and before I knew it both Jackson and Matthew were naked in the backyard. The poor 7 year old neighbor girl was screaming at them to get their suits back on. Boys will be boys.

Katie said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!! River walking around?? Crazy. I don't know what your schedule is but let's do something like dinner or a beach outing etc...Hopefully the weather will cooperate for your vacation.