Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Speed Racer & Fun with bubbles

Walking all by himself
Playing with bubbles from his Easter basket
I love that he is trying to catch them :)
My little Speed Racer

It has just started to warm up a little bit. I still can't wait for the trees to have leaves again, I think that makes all the difference. It has been nice that we have been able to spend a little more time outside though. My parents and I have gone for a few walks with River and Chelan. It was really nice because on Saturday we walked down to the Riverwoods and got some ice cream and walked by the River. It was the perfect weather for it! I'm so looking forward to Spring!
Tony spent last week working down at the store because his boss was on Spring break and they didn't have any jobs. We have been renovating the goldsmith's shop into a watch boutique. Tony and all the boys down at work have been very busy with cleaning and painting. I think Tony enjoyed his time there. Tony is back at his regular job this week and might start waiting tables at nights. He is going to work with one of our friends tonight that works at Chef's Table to get trained. So we will see how things go, I think he is a little nervous because he hasn't waited in a long time, but I know that he will do great. If he gets taken on he will be working in a new restraunt in Riverwoods that Chef's Table is opening in May called Lemon Grove. So hopefully things go well.

1 comments:

Foscarinis said...

River looks adorable in that little tie, we can't believe how well he is walking. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Love you all.
Mom and Dad F.