Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Spring time Randomness


My handsome boys lounging


River with his gardening tools



Gardening with Grandma and Aunt Chelan




I made home made frosting :) Yum!



River loves his bathes


Riv and I have not been to busy this Spring. We (Riv and I) just got back from a business trip in Las Vegas. It didn't turn out to great because they wouldn't let Riv into the shows :( But we did go hang out at the pool a couple times :) Other then being incredible hot while we were there it was fun to get away. It really hasn't been much of a Spring yet, other then today's rain. I have a feeling it is going to go straight into Summer weather. I hope I can take River to the pool a little this Summer, because unlike last season, he really likes the pool.
Poor Tony has had a very busy Spring, he will soon be working 3 jobs!! His only day off is Sunday. I hate that I can't help and work, but it just wasn't working taking Riv with me anymore and I don't want to leave him in daycare. Not to mention my paycheck would just go to paying the daycare. So, Tony is being a champ and working like a dog. I am so grateful for his dedication to providing for our family! He is amazing and never complains. We are hoping to find a job in his field soon, but it has been a very hard thing to find in this economy. We just feel incredible blessed for the jobs he has :) I think every couple needs to be able to tell their children about the good old times when money was scarce and you had to rely on each other more. This is our moment to rely on each other as a family and we are happy to do it :)



We had a big snow a few weeks ago and it turned our lawn into a Waterbed!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That video is crazy. I like your upbeat attitude about life. Every couple has hard times, especially around college and just after college. Being dirt poor and learning to manage money/budget very carefully is important to learn. We learned it the hard way, having to do it. Learn to be happy and love each other and be thankful for what you have. Who knows, maybe one day you won't worry about money but have health problems for troubled kids. There will always be something. Riv is so cute and growing up fast!

Tasha said...

River is getting so big! I love your family photos!