Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What we have been up to...


Playing in the rain



Playing Golf


Watching Softball where I used to play :)


Beautiful Bridal Veil and playing in the run off



Doesn't this pic look like those pics of "big foot" haha!


Just chillin...we like to do this


Grandpa's Birthday Party @ Tucanos



Just out of reach playing golf



Walking to Bridal Veil, River discovered his shadow!

Well these are just a few of the thing that we have been up to lately. We are absolutely loving that Summer is finally here :) I hope that all of you are enjoying your Summer as well. Something that is really cute that River is doing now is..dancing! He is a dance machine and it is incredible cute!! I don't know where on earth he got some of his crazy moves :) We were at lunch today with Grandpa and he just started dancing in the restaurant, super cute. I want to take River to the pool, does anyone want to come with me? I would prefer not to go alone :)

2 comments:

Judi & George said...

Oh My Goodness!! River is so adorable. Especially when discovering his shadow. These pictures are such wonderful memories for us. Thank you so Much. We are so looking forward to seeing you in July .

The Izant's said...

LOL, I couldn't help but laugh at the video! So hilarious!