Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Days


Relaxing after getting a little too much sun


Playing in Nana's garden



Anything wet, River is there!


He usually ends up naked! He looks like he is in the Garden of Eden



Visiting one of our favorite spots




I love the beautiful Mountains we are surrounded by




The cutest boy around :)



Here are some of the things we have been up to this Summer. As you can see getting wet and being outside is a lot of what we have been up to. We were lucky enough to be able to go to the pool with Tony yesterday after he got off work! It was fun to all be together and being able to do something "summery". I am truly grateful for all my many blessings, the best of those blessings being my wonderful, handsome, hard working hubby, & of course my adorable, funny, delightful little boy! How lucky can one girl get :) I hope your Summer is going great too!

0 comments: