Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Baby Contest!


I love this pic! The look on his face makes me laugh!


River is always getting hurt...here is his fat lip



Playing with a new friend before the baby contest


Our handsome little guy :)



Some of River's biggest fans!


These are pics of him during judging, He clapped...


..& Smiled!


3rd Place Winner!!


All the Winners
(we are 3rd from left)


3rd Place Winners


River and his medal :)


His favorite part was the Balloon



His prize and Metal


Ok...I'm starting to feel like a pageant Mom...Sorry, I will stop now! :)

I decided to enter River into a baby contest just for the fun of it. I never thought he was going to win...but he did, he took 3rd place in his age group!! He looked so cute in his Red, White, and Blue! He was totally hamming it up for the judges too...all smiles and even a few claps :) My Parents and Chelan came along and we all had a good time. He won a bag of goodies, a metal, and the chance to be in two parades! We were so proud of him :)
It was my Mom's birthday recently so we went to lunch at Mac Grill to celebrate. River was sitting in his high chair eating pieces of bread I was giving him. I saw out of the corner of my eye him take my Mom's fork and started using the fork to eat the bread! I hadn't taught him this! We all just kind of looked at him in amazement...he just smiled and laughed. It was really cute!



Using a fork for the first time! Yay!

4 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

HURRAY for River...Grandpa & I are SO PROUD!!!! He's ALWAYS a winner in our book!!!

Eliza said...

Very cute. He should have won first for sure. Next time tell little River to take 'em down. I love his outfit by the way. He really is a very cute kid.

Laurel said...

Oh my! He's getting so big!! What a cutie. I need to see him.

Katie said...

If I had a kid that cute I would be putting him in contests too! It is good to see you are doing well :)