Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well then!

Tony has been playing on our ward's basketball team. He had a game and he was getting all ready to go getting pumped up like boys do. He was all ready to go so I started getting my stuff to go with him, like I usually do, but he stops me and is like " Can you not come to this game? I want to play good and you always make me nervous." He was totally serious!! I couldn't believe it, I started laughing and put my stuff down and had to stay home!! I don't know if that is cute or just weird?! I make him nervous?!? It's not like I am yelling for him to make the shot! haha! What do I make of this? Am I that much of a negative presence? :)

2 comments:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Ha ha ha that's hilarious! I love how seriously men take their "church ball" ha ha ha. Ryan hated when his Mom went to his games in high school he said because she made him nervous. Cute. Boys and their sports. The baby's nursery looks so cute! That bright green is so happy!

Jessie Evans said...

That's too cute! I love the pictures of your baby nursery too, you did such a great job in decorating.