Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tap Dancing!

So now that the baby is getting a lot bigger (my belly is huge!!) I feel like he is tap dancing on my bladder! It is the worst, I will feel a sudden kick and it's like I have to go to the bathroom so bad but when I try to go I get nothing!! haha! (Sorry for the details) It is like the worst sensation ever and then to not be able to relieve it like any normal person that has to go to the bathroom...torture! I really am amazed at how big my belly has gotten these last couple of days even!! I feel so big. My stomach has started to feel tight at times and sometimes even crampy, is that pretty normal? I also have been having a very weird appeitit, nothing sounds good, and I feel kind of sick all the time :( Any of you had that towards the end? Ah...the baby is just moving like crazy in my belly right now!!! I think he is trying to say hi to all of you :)

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm laughing cause I've totally been there. Isn't getting up at 3:30 AM to pee awesome? Even better when nothing comes out? Do your kegels.......You'll be glad you did after you have the little guy.

Jill said...

Oh my heck, me too. I swear I have to use the bathroom every 20 minutes and then I have the same problem. I feel like I live in the bathroom at this point.

Amanda said...

wait until it is your third. I start peeing like crazy at 6 weeks. I am 30 years old and afraid to do jumping jacks cause I might pee my pants. Now that is SAD!!!!

Eliza said...

I always thought it was so weird when I could see the baby moving around. After Jack was born I kinda missed him being in there.