Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Relaxation :)


I was lucky enough to be able to go and get a massage today! Ahhhhh....I love love love getting massaged! Thank you Heather for the gift card, it was the best hour spent in a long time :) I was kind of curious how I would lay on the table with my big preggo belly, but she just used a pillow that I rested my leg on. So basically I was on my side hugging a body pillow. It worked perfect, and lasted a whole hour. Every pregnant girl deserves to treat herself to at least one massage while she is feeling so pulled and streched by baby. I want to go again! I think I will wait until baby comes though, I'm sure I will need one just as much then :S

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's so funny because I went and got a massage yesterday too. Isn't it so relaxing? I think it will be better once we can lay on our stomachs though.

Laurel said...

Glad you got a massage! Aren't they divine! And yes, you'll need another one in a few weeks.