Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nesting?


I think that I am in the nesting stage of pregnancy, I know that whether or not nesting truly exists is up for debate, but I'm pretty sure I'm going through it now! Tony and I spent are whole Saturday deep cleaning our place. No corner was left un-dusted. Even down to the air filter for the AC unit was changed. My next mission is to tackle our out of hand laundry. Now this is going to be quite a feat! Because I don't fit into any of my clothes, why wash them :) So needless to say that as I have been growing out of my clothes I have been leaving a trail of dirty clothes behind me. Not a pretty sight, I have bags of clothes that need to be washed! AH! One by one I am starting to get loads of laundry out of the way, but still have a way to go. How did this get so out of hand? One problem has always been that we just simply don't have enough room for all of our clothes. We desperatly need a dresser, but that has moved last on the list of priority with baby coming. I guess I will just have to get some more hangers and hang everything until we get the dresser we really need, but I hate hanging clothes!! I would so much rather fold them and put them in a drawer :) I must have a clean house (including clothes) before baby comes though! So to nesting I go!!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I totally believe it's real! I went through it for sure! Do you need a hand with all that laundry? Lincoln's really good at dumping laundry baskets over and pulling out all the clothes. I can handle the washing machine. We make a great team.

Meredith said...

Hahahaha you sound like Amanda when she was having ali... I believe she even started cleaning the ceiling. See you in a week!

Eliza said...

Ha. That is exactly how laundry was for me when I was pregnant.