Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Shower!



I had a wonderful Baby Shower! Thank you so much to everyone who came, and for all the adorable gifts. It really meant a lot to me :) Special thanks to Laurel who worked so hard to put it all together!! I have such great friends and I'm so thankful for all of you! I tried to publish more pics, but they are taking so long to download so I will post more later. In the top pic is Jill and I having a belly battle..she is due like 2 wks after me..I clearly won!! My belly is so much bigger then hers!!! I am very much feeling like a fat cow and want my body back :) I'm starting to get nervous I will never lose the weight :( Patience is key I guess. I got so much cute stuff!! I got some really adorable, and SOFT blankets (One even homemade!), clothes, socks, wipes, gift card, massage certificate, movies, etc.. You all went overboard and spoiled me big time!! I love you all so much and am so thankful for the advice and encouragment you all gave me. Laurel and Liza were teaching me the tricks of swaddeling...I think I will need more practice haha! Again thank you so much for all that helped and for all the sweet gifts, you guys are the best!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Your belly doesn't look that much bigger than mine in the picture since you are wearing black. It just kind of disappears. Thanks for inviting me to the shower. It was a lot of fun!

Katie said...

I am so sorry that I could not come to your shower! I wish that I lived closer. It looks like you had a great time though!

Angie said...

Sorry I couldn't make it either! Someday my hubby will be around more so I can escape from the house without the kids! You look so cute prego!

The Shupes said...

I am so sad that I missed it. Looks like you got some good stuff. Showers are the best. And that package should be coming UPS from Gap. It should be there in the next day or two.

Whitney said...

Hi this is Whitney Bishop who used to work with Chelan at Tri. I came across your blog while I was blog surfing! Yay! I'm so excited for you to have baby-I know how excited your parent's are to be grandparents! And I know Chelan is so excited too! We always talked to her about it and she would get the biggest smile. Anyway I have a blog but its private. Send me your email address at mammaofchad@gmail.com and I can invite you! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!