Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. She will probably be mad at me for putting her pic up. She had one of her friends come by and visit her this morning and then I took her to Oliver Garden (her request) for a birthday lunch. We had a fun time talking and filling up on bread sticks. She had to save room though cause my dad is taking her to Log Haven tonight, it is one of their fav restaurants. I have a cute gift for her, but I cant say what cause she might read this before tonight and then she will know what she is getting. I hope she likes it, it reminded me of her when I saw it, so hopefully she will enjoy it! Well Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have had a fun day so far and continue to have a great night! I love you!

2 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

Christin! Great to hear from you. We should get together sometime soon and catch up. Looks like life is going well for you!

The Ellington's said...

Hope you don't mind, I'm adding you to my blog...?