Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just a few of my favorite things





Starting from the top:

#1. Island hop is the name of this great fragrance. I also have the lotion. If you need a quick pick me up just spray a little of this light, tropical fragrance. You will feel like you are on the beaches of Hawaii! Oh, I close my eyes and I'm almost there :) They come in adorable glass bottles that I love! It is at Gap Body that you can pick up this little vacation in a bottle!

#2. Chocolate Covered Pretzels. My weakness. I love the sweet and salty taste you get when you bite into one of these beautiful treats. Aren't these pretzels pretty?!

#3. I know some of you know that I went to Beauty school. So of course blow dryers, flat iron, hair products tend to drain my bank account. This is my favorite blow dryer!! I love it, it drys my hair SO fast. It also uses some kind of ceramic fusion (I dont know?) That keeps your hair shiny and smooth! It's a little pricey, but well worth it if you ask me. It is the Bespoke Labs, featherweight. Love Love! Oh and it's really lite weight as the name implies.

#4. Isn't this everyones favorite! I love Target! They have really cute things and at a great price...who could ask for more?! I was there early this morning before the masses had showed up....I had the whole store to myself! Heaven :)

So go ahead and give me some of your favorite things!

3 comments:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

You have a blog?!?!?! I'm so excited! I'll have fun reading through everything! Now we can keep in touch more than once a year when I pop in for a ring cleaning :) Yeah plans changed a bit, we're now in Florida but we're totally loving it! You and your husband are just darling together! Congrats on everything from buying your first place, that's huge!, to the anniversary! What an awesome way to spend it! Even if it was a little late.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

oh by the way I now LOVE chocolate covered pretzels! A friend of mine here in Florida got me hooked a few weeks ago and now I LOVE THEM!!!! AH!

The Shupes said...

So I really need a new blow dryer and then you had one as one of your favorite things. Kind of expensive. When I looked it up online it was like $200.00 Are you crazy!! Just kidding, but that is a little out of my price range! Hope all is going well for you. It looks like you are having fun with your photography class. I would love to take a photography class!1