Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Colonel Weiford

Well I'm a little late, but my Dad just celebrated his birthday on the 9th and then of course Father's Day! I guess it will be a combined blog. First, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day. We celebrated by taking him out to Shoots in Riverwoods. One of the bishops in my dad's BYU stake owns that restaurant. It was really good! We had Salt & Pepper chicken (really good). We also had this great dessert, I'm not sure what it was called but it was a shaved ice in the middle of ice cream and fruit. It was so refreshing!! Happy Father's Day too! You have always been a wonderful, loving father. You are such a great guide and friend. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for me. I love you so so much! Hope you had two GREAT days :)

1 comments:

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

I just wanna say how much I LOVE your dad too! He has been like a dad to my sister and I our whole lives.. we really have appreciated him! :) You're a lucky daughter!